Last night we were lucky enough to cater for Enable Leisure & Culture's 2nd birthday party in the beautiful and tranquil Battersea Park in South West London.
Enable Leisure and Culture was established in October 2015 to manage leisure, sports, arts and cultural services for Wandsworth Council. They are an organisation committed to ‘doing things differently’, putting health, wellbeing and community at the centre of everything they do.
To celebrate their anniversary, Capital Cooking served up an array of delicious canapés whilst the front of house team were kept busy ensuring all the guests drinks were kept topped up! It was Thursday night, after all!
Guest were treated to a range of delicious canapés including:
• Mini Yorkshire puddings with rare roast beef, horseradish cream and watercress
• Sourdough crostini with Serrano ham, mascarpone and balsamic fig
• Peppered bagel crisps with beetroot cured smoked salmon and lemon and dill crème fraiche
• Bruschetta with caramelised chicory and Gogonzola parfait
• Vegetable Vietnamese rice paper rolls with cashews and a nam prik dipping sauce
• Black figs wrapped in Parma ham with wild rocket and balsamic syrup
• Miso-glazed aubergine skewers
• Tomato tarte tatin with melting goats cheese
If you're looking to host a party and want to treat your guests to some tasty bites, then give us a call 020 8764 3011 or email email@example.com